Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Collaboration / help on personal sequences

HansonBarn

Sequence Sharer
Sequences
So I know there is a thread about creating a sequence together on a generic set/layout. This is not that.

I am curious if anyone would be willing to help me on my sequences and vice versa. Like sometimes I get 90% done with a sequence but could use a second set of eyes on it for ideas etc, and am wondering if anyone else feels the same. Everyone's set is different so helping each other with each others sets in mind I feel like could create the best sequences.
Basically looking for collaboration partners.

Let me know what you think!

ChrisM

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequences
So I know there is a thread about creating a sequence together on a generic set/layout. This is not that.

I am curious if anyone would be willing to help me on my sequences and vice versa. Like sometimes I get 90% done with a sequence but could use a second set of eyes on it for ideas etc, and am wondering if anyone else feels the same. Everyone's set is different so helping each other with each others sets in mind I feel like could create the best sequences.
Basically looking for collaboration partners.

Let me know what you think!
Sounds like a great way to add a little extra creativity to our sequences.
I’m a beginner sequencer, but I’m happy to help and be helped.

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Totally agree. Could be quite fruitful with people just taking ownership of a small part of a sequence.

ChrisM

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequences
I’ll start. The Warmer in the Winter sequence that I shared is on a generic layout (modified from XLATW). I removed the matrixes and HD props. It would be nice if someone wanted to add those props and some effects.

HansonBarn

Sequence Sharer
Sequences
I’ll start. The Warmer in the Winter sequence that I shared is on a generic layout (modified from XLATW). I removed the matrixes and HD props. It would be nice if someone wanted to add those props and some effects.
Do you just want effects on the matrixes and HD Props? or are you looking for overall additions as well? would you also be comfortable with changing it up a bit?

ChrisM

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequences
I’m open to other additions. I was just calling out what I already know other people would want.

Top Bottom