Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Different models on different outputs

Howdy!

This is my first year working with xLights, and I'm a bit stuck on how the outputs on my AlphaPix controller are intended to be used (I have four of them). In my brain, each output would run a different sequence, but I can't figure out how to make that work. I thought maybe it was the port setting in the model setup, but that doesn't seem to work. I've successfully made a basic sequence for where the models are chained (so each group of 50 nodes displays in order), but I want another model to be running in parallel with those. Any suggestions or resources?

Thanks!

Jacob

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Hi Jacob, I think you might be best to go to the zoom help room which runs 24x7 by volunteers, then you can share your screen and they can talk you through it. In general xLights world terminology a 'sequence' refers to one song with effects, not multiple songs, this might confuse people a bit if you refer to 'sequence" in its more general term.
The zoom help room link is found on the xLights home page and just put your hand up and wait your turn, they will call your profile name when ready to assist you 😊. If you don't have any luck there, it might help to add some screen shots and we can get a visual of what you are trying to achieve. Good luck with it all, it's daunting at first but I promise it gets easier.

Top Bottom