Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Help with configuration of Xlights

Hello,
Not sure if this is the correct forum, as I am a newbie here. I recently installed Xlights for my vacation home to use throughout the year. I'm not doing any music, I just have the Strawberry C9 lights and HinksPix controller. The house is outlined with the lights. My question is how do I configure the lights to be say, red, white and blue. I know how to change colors if it is just one color, and can do the effects. But for the life of me, I can not figure out how to do more then one solid color, with no effects. Thank you in advance for allowing me to post.

ListenToOurLights

Sequence Sharer
Model Sharer
Sequences
Well you could apply different colors to different models/submodels. Or you could use a single-line effect or a bar effect. In the effect settings you can set movement/speed to 0 so they don't move. Probably a half dozen other ways to do it. An excellent help resource is the zoom room link posted at xlights.org.

Well you could apply different colors to different models/submodels. Or you could use a single-line effect or a bar effect. In the effect settings you can set movement/speed to 0 so they don't move. Probably a half dozen other ways to do it. An excellent help resource is the zoom room link posted at xlights.org.
Thank You. I used the bar effect and set the movement to 0. One other question, how do I change the order of colors? Currently it is white Red Blue, I would like to have Red White and Blue.

Top Bottom