Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Robbie Williams - Can't Stop Christmas

Christmas Sequence Robbie Williams - Can't Stop Christmas

No permission to download

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
I really like this sequence but it keeps failing on the download. What am I doing wrong?
What error are you getting? Just tested and it seems to be downloading fine.

it downloads almost all the way and then starts over. It does it many times and then fails. I cant figure it out. So far it is only this sequence.

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
it downloads almost all the way and then starts over. It does it many times and then fails. I cant figure it out. So far it is only this sequence.
Very odd. Just downloaded it myself. Took about 10 seconds, but downloaded completely.

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
I have tried another computer with no luck. Also had a friend try on his computer and the same thing happens.
I've just tested and used your account profiles and it worked ok. Has to be an Internet connection issue your end duento the file size.

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
now it works so forget about above message
Brilliant, glad you managed to download it. I believe it's due to the file size that a couple of people have had issues. It is a great seqeunce through and worth the wait!

Top Bottom