Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

The Lion King - The Circle of Life

Christmas Sequence The Lion King - The Circle of Life

No permission to download
off the top of my head your "layers" will be wrong, i remember right the giraffe is a layer in its self which forms a shadow over the house

open the downloaded file in temp lay out view and view the lay out / render order

was going to have a rant on why so many people ask this question when it should be very straight forward altho i think ive found the problem
there are TWO "The Lion King - The Circle of Life" the zip files could or should be either "The Lion King - The Circle of Life - Lights On Botanical" or "Circle Of Life Lion King - Jim Dayman"

With know disrespect to Jims one is does kinda look confusing if you are unsure what to do

i would very much go and have a play around with THIS ONE to get a better understanding of what to do
as a rule of thumb anything with fade, overide, bottom etc MOST be the very last folder group
as xlights renders from the bottom up ? overriding the effects above in the folder chain
The Lion King - The Circle of Life - Lights On Botanical.jpg

so there is know confusion THIS ONE is Jims one
sorry without playing around with it or better yet opening his sequence in temp view to see whats hes done im a little unsure as there is a LOT of folders marked all and overrides
Circle Of Life Lion King - Jim Dayman.jpg

IN SHORT you need to have a group folder with everything on your house in that folder and it MUST be the last folder in the chain of folder/display element

Top Bottom