Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

ZombieStruck (Zombie and Thunderstruck mash-up)

Halloween Sequence ZombieStruck (Zombie and Thunderstruck mash-up)

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Sequences by Mel submitted a new resource:

ZombieStruck (Zombie and Thunderstruck mash-up)

This is a fun Halloween sequence that starts slow and builds. This sequence is strictly for personal use only. The images used in the sequence are freely available on the internet, however you are responsible for any copyright. The MP4 file is used as the sequence audio and can double as a video on a virtual, or large matrix. The Mp4 video/audio is a free compilation that will have the kids following along to the Just Dance moves and dancing on your driveway.

Effects are predominantly in...

Read more about this resource...

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
I love this sequence but was sure hoping the hear the Bad Wolves version of zombie with this! Thanks for the work
Thankyou! Glad you like it. I was a bit sad to see there wasn't any Cranberries version of the sequence for sale at all, so decided to stick with the original. If you like the song check out Miley Cyrus cover of it on YouTube, I think it's awesome!

Top Bottom