Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Welcome to xLights Sequences

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Hello and welcome to xLights Sequences!

Created late November 2021 we hope in time to become the number one place for users to come and share their very own created xLights Sequences. This site has been built with ease of use in mind, so it's easy to view sequences and most importantly very simple to upload and share.

So who am I and why did I create this site?
Good question! I'm Dave, from the UK and fulfilled my dream of moving to 'Christmas Close' at the tail end of 2020. January 2021 I embarked on my journey of creating my very first light show. Joining plenty of Facebook groups and watching endless training videos on Youtube/Vimeo I started the process of getting my first ever show ready for Christmas 2021.

Using a mixture of paid sequences, free sequences and then deciding to 'give it a go' and start sequencing myself. However I was unable to share in current groups what I had created as my first year show was too light on props. That's when the idea came about to create an all encompassing sequence sharing site.

We understand that his is going to be a huge task and looked at the downsides of current places offering a similar function and decided to create somewhere without any of the negatives, such as easy file uploading, simple searching, file naming, automation, local file storage, etc

We hope you join us on this journey and look forward to seeing what you have created!

Mandl

Sequence Sharer
Sequences
Thanks for taking the leap of faith and look forward to seeing this site develop

Top Bottom