Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

*IMPORTANT* - Purchase Issues

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Recently there have been a few paypal claims raised.
If you have any issues with a purchase, please contact myself and the seqeunce seller here on the website.
You can start a conversation with myself in various ways, but here is a direct link - Contact Dave
I have also made some changes to the way emails are received, so you can also use the Contact Us

Last edited:
hi i purchased your screnteam seq but cant open it. Is there something i need to do differently than when i purchase other vendors sequiences?

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
hi i purchased your screnteam seq but cant open it. Is there something i need to do differently than when i purchase other vendors sequiences?
Hi, @dkelly0802 I just double checked the zip files from my phone, everything is in there. You need to use the Mp4 in place of MP3 for your sequence audio if that's what is different? Please let me know if there is a different issue you are having?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221217_091732_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_091732_My Files.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20221217_091421_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_091421_My Files.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi, I bought the Guardians of the galaxy sequence but when I try and import it it says there is nothing to import. I have checked the zip file and all the files are there.
Ant help would be much appreciated.

Ron B(mellowcouple)

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Hi, I bought the Guardians of the galaxy sequence but when I try and import it it says there is nothing to import. I have checked the zip file and all the files are there.

Ron B(mellowcouple)

Hi @mellowcouple ,
Sorry to hear you've had an issue with this sequence, let's see if we can get this sorted for you.
@Cornish Pixel Pixie , do you have any advice regarding the import issue with this seqeunce?

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
What a bummer looks like I wasted my money on this sequence.

RonB

Not at all, i'll drop @Cornish Pixel Pixie a PM (if you haven't already).
Is the import error you're getting 'No models/timing tracks to import from. Source seqeunce had no data'?

Last edited:

Cornish Pixel Pixie

Sequence Seller
Sequences

Ron B(mellowcouple)
Hi Ron
I am sorry to here that you have had an Issue with one of my sequences and will do my best to sort this out for you.

While I try and sort out what the issue is, if you send me your layout, I will map the song to it for you free of charge and also as an apology, if where is a song that you want but cannot find, I will sequence that on your display also at no charge to you.

I hope to hear from you

Regards

Graham.

hi i just purchased this sequence and when importing effects it says "No models/timing tracks to import from. Source sequence had no data."

Top Bottom