Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Resource icon

Christmas Sequence let it go theme from frozen

No permission to download

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Hi @leeparkes ,
Thanks for uploading, can for the video, can you post a youtube/vimeo link of your sequence in use please.

leeparkes

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequences
hi Dave
I don't actually have a video of it this will be my first year doing lights so as of yet ive not actually put any up :)

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
hi Dave
I don't actually have a video of it this will be my first year doing lights so as of yet ive not actually put any up :)
Or if you can output the video of the sequence from xLights - Just so people know what it looks like.

leeparkes

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequences
i will do that for you as soon as i can pal like i said the colours aint up to much as its the first sequence ive ever done and im self taught sort of lol

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
i will do that for you as soon as i can pal like i said the colours aint up to much as its the first sequence ive ever done and im self taught sort of lol

The best way. I started this time 1 year ago and had a lovely Christmas display. Looking forward to building on it this year and doing more sequencing. Good to see a fellow ELF on here!

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Hi @leeparkes , Still can't seem to see your video link. Can you pop it below and i'll edit the post for you.

leeparkes

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequences
yep i will get it on today i could have swore i got it in this time lol

leeparkes

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequences
upload

Attachments

• let it go version 2.zip