Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

PayPal Validation

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
After purchasing a sequence, you may get an email from PayPal saying the payment needs to be validated. This is PayPal carrying out checks, as clarified by the email I receive:
As part of our security measures, we review certain payments more closely to ensure our platform is being used properly and to minimise the potential risk for us and our customers. This payment is currently being reviewed. We're working to resolve this matter as quickly as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience.
PayPal will debit the money from your account and then hold onto it whilst they carry out their checks. After this is complete they release the money to the sequence seller.

If you receive this, please drop me a message via the support system and I will manually validate your purchase on the site so the sequence can be downloaded. 99.9% of the time PayPal checks are completed and released, however by letting me know I can ensure you get the sequence quicker.

Thanks

Dave

Top Bottom