Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Quick Xlights question from new user

I have a purchased sequence that has two songs in one sequence. I want to strip out the fist song and related effects. Is there a way to do this in Xlights and move to FPP?

Thanks

nantwichvanny

Sequence Sharer
Sequences
Hi,

Not something I've done but could try:
Draw a rectangle within the sequencer window then delete the effects there, then shift the 2nd song over to the beginning of the timeline. You'll have to edit your audio file to cut the first song out (use audacity) and then get the new audio file in sync with the 2nd lot of effects.

Screen Shot 12-05-22 at 01.37 PM.jpg

I have a quick question
My x scheduler shut off halfway through my light show for about one minute and 30 seconds and then reconnects
I am using 3. LOR, 2 alpha pix 16
And 1. HinksPix Pro. With two long range four-port receivers. In the hinkpix pro shut off and reconnects. Most of the show works perfectly. I do not know if there’s any way to look through the log sheet on the sequence and correct the errors.
Is there anything I can do thanks

Top Bottom