Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Rules to note before sharing

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Do you have your own server of a website? If you do you can put them on in any size you want. That is how I send large files to people I just put them on my server and send them a link to download the file.
Hi Ralph, a few adjustments were made to the site following on from this. We now accept very large files that uploaded in parts so less risk of failure.

We want to make XLights Sequences an inclusive place for members with all abilities. Our logic is we all start somewhere, and over time we hone and improve those skills. Someone with a basic sequence today, could have a full HD sequence next year.

However, there still needs to be a few rules. These are as follows:

1. Any sequences you share must be your own work.
2. Strictly no uploading of purchased sequences, whether in their natural form or remapped.
3. You may share sequences that you have heavily edited from another sharer. If doing this, you must credit the original uploader when adding the sequence.

Short, sweet and hopefully common sense.
as a newbie how do i package a sequence to upload and what all is needed. Do you upload the music or is that not allowed? thanks Doug

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
as a newbie how do i package a sequence to upload and what all is needed. Do you upload the music or is that not allowed? thanks Doug
Hi @Dougie K ,
This is a a great short video showing how to package a sequence.

Top Bottom