Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Silver Bells - Meaghan Smith

Christmas Sequence Silver Bells - Meaghan Smith

No permission to download

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
@RyanS - Can you add a public video to the sequence please?

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
I'll leave it a few more days to see if a video is uploaded, or sadly i'll have to remove this sequence.

RyanS

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Sorry everyone, video should be up now. Enjoy!

f11

O. M. G. Ryan. That was incredible - a little over the top for my tastes, but incredible all the same. Your whole front yard must be a tight mesh of cables.
The small white lights in the wave pattern on the yard surface all the way to the curb blew me away. I'm curious ... could you post a shot of your yard and props in daylight?
I don't think I've seen such a smooth swirl transition effect like that on your tree and ball before.
You've gone WAY beyond where I'll ever go with my display, but it was worth the wait to see it. Thx for posting the public video!

RyanS

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
O. M. G. Ryan. That was incredible - a little over the top for my tastes, but incredible all the same. Your whole front yard must be a tight mesh of cables.
The small white lights in the wave pattern on the yard surface all the way to the curb blew me away. I'm curious ... could you post a shot of your yard and props in daylight?
I don't think I've seen such a smooth swirl transition effect like that on your tree and ball before.
You've gone WAY beyond where I'll ever go with my display, but it was worth the wait to see it. Thx for posting the public video!
Thanks! I am fortunate to have a lot of space to work with. Great for a show, but a little rough on the wallet.20231209_150431.jpg

Top Bottom