Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

The Polar Express with lyrics

Christmas Sequence The Polar Express with lyrics

No permission to download
Thank you for the Sequence. Do you have "timing" of editing the beginning of the Son for the train coming before the first horn blows?

Javito

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Hi. You mean the edition of the original track?
It is made using Audacity. Please find an Audacity file with the edition.
I took the "The Polar Express Music Video.mp4" file. I removed 10.3 secs from the beginning, removed from min 3:00 on, and applied fade-out at the end. Then I applied "amplify" at the beginning (it is very quiet and cannot be heard at all during the show) and I applied "reverb" at the end.
All the track is normalized at maximum.

Is this what you asked for?

Attachments

• Audacity.zip
    182.3 MB · Views: 102
Having issues with this link. It downloads the 1st 20mb then fails and restarts.
Is this uploaded anywhere else or can someone send me the file please?

Javito

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Hi,

I have just downloaded it with no issues. If you send me your email I can send you a "wetransfer" link.

Best Regards,

Javier.

Hi Javito, ive had trouble downloading this sequence and a few more of yours. they download almost completely and fail at around 80%. Tried several times but always fail. It could be my internet but other sequences dowload ok? Awsome job by the way.......they do look good!

Attachments

• fail.png
    fail.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 9
Hi Javito, ive had trouble downloading this sequence and a few more of yours. they download almost completely and fail at around 80%. Tried several times but always fail. It could be my internet but other sequences dowload ok? Awsome job by the way.......they do look good!
This
Hi,

I have just downloaded it with no issues. If you send me your email I can send you a "wetransfer" link.

Best Regards,

Javi

Hi,

Best Regards,

Javier.
This solved my issue and I now have the file.

Great sequence, thank you again.

Thank you for the Sequence. Do you have "timing" of editing the beginning of the Song for the train coming before the first horn blows?
FYI - for HD Props, I changed the Galaxy Radius to 100 and Width to 150 so the whole Snowflake acts like a train crossing light better....

Top Bottom