Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Wednesday Adams theme, Bloody Mary, Goo Goo Muck, Paint it Black (Cello)

Halloween Sequence Wednesday Adams theme, Bloody Mary, Goo Goo Muck, Paint it Black (Cello)

No permission to download

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Sequences by Mel submitted a new sequence:

Wednesday Adams theme, Bloody Mary, Goo Goo Muk, Paint it Black (Cello)

This sequence contains the Wednesday Adams title theme, Goo Goo muck dance, Tik Tok Bloody Mary & Wednesday plays the Cello (Paint it Black).

Mapping doesn't come any easier with just 1 element - All Display!

If you don't have all of your props in 1 group in your Layout - you just need to create a group that contains all of your props, and presto! you have mapped the sequence.

There are also 2 videos that can be added for extra oomph (both can be used to directly output to a projector)...

Read more about this resource...

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Hello, can anyone help me when I download this it says I do not have permission to open this zipped file?
Was you logged in at the time? I've checked and should be no issues. Try clicking the 'Download' button again. (y)

Trying to download the sequence but it keeps failing. I am logged in but can't get the sequence to download. Anyone else have the same problem? Any suggestions to get it to download? I've tried it on a MacBook Air running MacOS Ventura 13.5.1 and an HP laptop running Windows 11.

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Trying to download the sequence but it keeps failing. I am logged in but can't get the sequence to download. Anyone else have the same problem? Any suggestions to get it to download? I've tried it on a MacBook Air running MacOS Ventura 13.5.1 and an HP laptop running Windows 11.
That's very odd. What error do you get when you click on download?

That's very odd. What error do you get when you click on download?
It gets to about halfway thru, then restarts before eventually just failing with a message saying "Couldn"t finish download"
Not sure what I'm doing wrong since I was able to download another sequence although that other one was a much smaller file.

peteandvanessa

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
I suspect this is a server issue. The file is about 629 Mega Bytes in size. When I try downloading, it get's about halfway through, then the download speeds slows way down and then resets and starts back at square one again and tries downloading from scratch again. Then it's rinse and repeat again and again

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Thank you. Seems there has currently been 170 downloads. I suppose it depends on the downloaders broadband speed. I'm currently on holiday but will look into this when I'm home.

peteandvanessa

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Thank you. Seems there has currently been 170 downloads. I suppose it depends on the downloaders broadband speed. I'm currently on holiday but will look into this when I'm home.
I'm connected at 100M bits down and 10M bits up and it's a wired connection. But when I try to download the file, it keeps resetting.

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
I'm connected at 100M bits down and 10M bits up and it's a wired connection. But when I try to download the file, it keeps resetting.
Thanks for that, very useful knowing.
I've got a solution which I'm going to test and implement when I'm back home and on a PC this weekend.

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Hi @Sequences by Mel , Did you want to try the new option of adding an external download link for this sequence and see if that resolves it for those which are having issues downloading? Google Drive/OneDrive / DropBox etc are all supported.
add.png

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
For those that had an issue downloading, if you can click on the download button now and give it a try. I'm hoping this new way of adding and downloading seqeunces works better! Please let us know :D

Thank you very much this is the first sequence that I could down load and it actually worked with the all display advise. I am new to RGB this year and super excited to explore :) Thank you Thank you

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Thank you very much this is the first sequence that I could down load and it actually worked with the all display advise. I am new to RGB this year and super excited to explore :) Thank you Thank you
That's great to hear! You might also like my Moana sequence and Eclipse6, they are the same format - simple mapping - and free.

Top Bottom