Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Witching hour

Halloween Sequence Witching hour

mylessemmens

Sequence Seller
Sequences
mylessemmens submitted a new sequence:

Witching hour

Video can be downloaded via this link

Read more about this resource...

f11

Um ... Hi - just bought your Witching Hour sequence, using PayPal. Payment went through (I got PayPal receipt), but instead of being re-directed to a download page, I got a message that the payment has to be verified/validated by the seller. So here I am. What do you need from me to giver me access to download your sequence? - Rod

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Um ... Hi - just bought your Witching Hour sequence, using PayPal. Payment went through (I got PayPal receipt), but instead of being re-directed to a download page, I got a message that the payment has to be verified/validated by the seller. So here I am. What do you need from me to giver me access to download your sequence? - Rod

Hi,
I've just checked and seems Paypal were holding the payment to be validated. I've since manually validated the sale so the sequence is now availble for download.

f11

Thanks! Just downloaded the sequence and no problems. (y) Let me know if PayPal give you any grief - they sure didn't wait to "validate" the withdrawal from my account, so not sure what the hold-up was at your end. Have a good one!

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Thanks! Just downloaded the sequence and no problems. (y) Let me know if PayPal give you any grief - they sure didn't wait to "validate" the withdrawal from my account, so not sure what the hold-up was at your end. Have a good one!
No worries. Paypal has a habit of taking the money and then placing it on hold whilst they carry out their checks. This is the content of the email I receive.
As part of our security measures, we review certain payments more closely to ensure our platform is being used properly and to minimise the potential risk for us and our customers. This payment is currently being reviewed. We're working to resolve this matter as quickly as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience.
I normally validate the payment on the site so the sequence can be downloaded as 99.9% of the time the payment is eventually released.

mylessemmens

Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
Hi sorry I didn't see any of these messages no emails, mind you I've not seen a payment either into my PayPal so not sure what's going on. if this was 2 weeks ago ?
sorry again for not responding Myles

f11

Myles, buddy ... you mean you haven't seen my payment come through yet? That can't be right.
Dave, since you seem to be on top of this PayPal stuff - can you check this out for Myles? Something's gone off the rails here.

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Myles, buddy ... you mean you haven't seen my payment come through yet? That can't be right.
Dave, since you seem to be on top of this PayPal stuff - can you check this out for Myles? Something's gone off the rails here.
I've checked the logs and payment went through on the 21st November for your purchase of this sequence.

mylessemmens

Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
HI Guys, sorry my mistake missed a letter out of my email address no worries enjoy (y)
Myles

f11

Hey Myles ... I just got notification that my PayPal payment to you back on Nov 21st was returned. The note says it was returned because you "did not sign up for a PayPal account or did not complete the registration process." I think you may have a problem with PP that you need to fix if you want to sell sequences. Let me know when things are squared away and I'll try my payment again.

Top Bottom