Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Xlights Scheduler

Im new to Xlights after many years of Simple LOR Sequences.
I added so many things this year and Added Hinks Pro(Ethernet) and added in my LOR AC boxes.
The contollers are Hinks(ip) and LOR thru USb on Com4.
My problem I am having with the Scheduler, is, it's only running the Hinks (IP) Lighting and not the LOR.
Can anyone help me as I have asked several times on other forums and havent been able to get an answer,
Thanks, Matt

Attachments

• IMG-1563.jpg
    IMG-1563.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 11

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
@tripleplay89 hopefully someone will be along that can help as I use FPP to schedule my shows.

@tripleplay89 you likely know this but just be thorough, the red color on your LOR box connection indicates a connection issue. If I recall correctly, bare with me its been a few years, all of the connections are linked to the file create from the xlights sequence designer. When you are in the sequence designer software are you able to test your show and have output to your LOR controllers? Be sure to click the lightbulb at the top of your sequencer to toggle on the light output. With that being said if you can do it there, the scheduler should be connecting as well so I imagine the sequencer is also not able to which would point us to an issue with the configuration. Can you provide a picture of your controller setup in the sequencer software? It should look like the attached image. Screenshot 2022-10-23 160609.png

Im new to Xlights after many years of Simple LOR Sequences.
I added so many things this year and Added Hinks Pro(Ethernet) and added in my LOR AC boxes.
The contollers are Hinks(ip) and LOR thru USb on Com4.
My problem I am having with the Scheduler, is, it's only running the Hinks (IP) Lighting and not the LOR.
Can anyone help me as I have asked several times on other forums and havent been able to get an answer,
Thanks, Matt
The Xlights scheduler needs to be simplified. It is too difficult to work. It is best to go with a falcon pi player (FPP). Xlights does have and easy FPP connect feature under the “tools” tab. I don’t see why it is so hard to work the Xlights scheduler. It is easy in most other software programs, except Xlights.

Top Bottom