Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Celestial - Ed Sheeran

Christmas Sequence Celestial - Ed Sheeran

Just thought I'd say thanks for this one - our son was hooked on the Pokemon S/V trailer and finally got the game for Christmas... We grabbed this to throw on our display without telling him and he loved it :)

In case you're interested, we've got video here...

It was a pretty hasty map job, so anything that doesn't look right is definitely my fault :)

Thanks again :)

Javito

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
It looks great! :D

I know it's been a while, but was just dusting this off to run this year again - Any chance there's a higher-res copy of the included video anywhere? Got a projector I could use, but it looks a bit rough at the current resolution :)

Javito

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
I know it's been a while, but was just dusting this off to run this year again - Any chance there's a higher-res copy of the included video anywhere? Got a projector I could use, but it looks a bit rough at the current resolution :)
Hi, let me check the original files. I will back to you soon.

Cheers.

Javito

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
Hi. I have compiled the video in HD (1280x720). The source videos do not have higher resolution. Let me know if it is OK for you.

Best Regards.

Attachments

• Celestial HD.mp4
    233.2 MB
You are an absolute star - that's going on the projector tonight. Son's going to lose his freaking mind :)

Thanks so much :)

Top Bottom