Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Free 'Paid' Sequences

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Do love it when a vendor releases a free version of their work. It's a great way to play around mapping it to your own layout before purchasing any of their paid sequences.

Let's use this thread to highlight any free 'Paid' seqeunces that are available. Remember, if you like their sequence and it works well with your layout, reward them by purchasing some of their paid seqeunces.

RGB Sequences
Idina Menzel – Christmas Just Ain’t Christmas
The Weeknd – Blinding Lights
Joe Bygraves – Stand As One
The Addams Family – Theme Song
Carrie Underwood – Away In A Manger

Last edited:

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
New one from RGB Sequences
The Weeknd & Ariana Grande – Save Your Tears (Remix) -

Last edited:

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Very good sequence, not for me though. Not a big fan of dubstep.

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Another great sequence from PSP :D

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Thanks @Mandl , was only looking earlier to see if there were any sequence deals on!
Great sequence, but think i'll pass, seems more for an American football (soccer?) fan!

Mandl

Sequence Sharer
Sequences
Thanks @Mandl , was only looking earlier to see if there were any sequence deals on!
Great sequence, but think i'll pass, seems more for an American football (soccer?) fan!
Agree with your point but always good to take apart some of these guys sequences as you start to learn how some of the effects and layers start to work on the different props

Mandl

Sequence Sharer
Sequences
A Free sequence from RGB Sequences has become available today

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom