Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Is Paypal the only option to pay for sequences?

Hi - We found a sequence we'd like to purchase, but it has to be paid for via PayPal, and it seems that we'll be forced to create a Paypal account to finish the transaction. We do not want to have a Paypal account. Is there any other method of paying (like just straight credit card)? Or is it Paypal or nothing? Thank you; The Crawfords

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Hi @crawfords,
That's a good question. Currently paypal is the only option, however I am looking into other ways for payments to be taken.
However, I believe if you select 'Create Account' it will allow you to pay via card - just don't add a password to create a paypal account.

Hi @crawfords,
That's a good question. Currently paypal is the only option, however I am looking into other ways for payments to be taken.
However, I believe if you select 'Create Account' it will allow you to pay via card - just don't add a password to create a paypal account.
OK, I'll give that a try. TY.

Top Bottom