Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Resource icon

Miscellaneous Sequence Ms. Rachel - I Love a Rainbow

No permission to download

Lennox Lights

Sequence Sharer
Messages
2
Sequences
2
Lennox Lights submitted a new sequence:

Ms. Rachel - I Love a Rainbow

Ms Rachel – I Love a Rainbow (whole-house rainbow)


My kid loves Ms Rachel, so this year the Halloween show gets a 96-second rainbow break. I built this one for the little ones in the crowd: as each color is sung, a bar of that color lights up across the house from left to right until the whole rainbow is filled in.


The rainbow effects are done with custom shaders on an all-props group, so they span the entire layout instead of repeating on each prop. To use them, put every prop in...

Read more about this resource...
 
Top Bottom