Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Resource icon

Halloween Sequence Phantom of the Opera Medley - Lindsey Stirling

Mad Pharmacist Light Show

Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
When I get home, I will email you the file. I was not thinking ahead to the possibility of selling this sequence when I initially put it together. Having the right mp3 will make all the difference.

Could I get the Mp3 file please? I'm having a hard time finding it other places besides itunes and I'm not technically savvy enough to figure out how to download it to my computer. I have it downloaded on itunes but yeah.... Thanks!

Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
I sent you a private message through this website with the MP3 attached shortly after you purchased the sequence. It should be in your "conversations."

Let me know if you can't find that and we will figure out a different way.

Replied to message,b ut im missing the/Shaders/phantom mask copy-01.svg when I import, cannot find it anywhere in the zip ... is this expected?

Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
Yes, and no. That was an effect that I tried and it didn't really amount to much, so I intended to remove it but forgot to.

Unfortunately, I can't attach it to this forum as the .svg file that it is. I changed the extension to ".txt" and attached it. Once you download, I believe you can change the extension back to ".svg" and it should be usable. I'm just not sure it is worth it.

Let me know if you have any other issues. Guess I should run "check sequence" more often!

Attachments

• phantom mask copy-01.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 1
haha ok thanks for the info. I wasnt sure, but I get real OCD and a clean check sequence. I appreciate it. LOVE the sequence in general, great work!

Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
haha ok thanks for the info. I wasnt sure, but I get real OCD and a clean check sequence. I appreciate it. LOVE the sequence in general, great work!

I'm glad you're enjoying it and I hope it works well on your show. I always worry a bit about how my sequencing translates to other setups. If it does, and you enjoy Lindsey Stirling, you might check out the sequence to Evil Twin that I just posted.

Top Bottom