Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

"Smashing Sandman" Bullet with Butterfly Wings and Enter Sandman

Halloween Sequence "Smashing Sandman" Bullet with Butterfly Wings and Enter Sandman

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Sequences by Mel submitted a new resource:

"Smashing Sandman" Bullet with Butterfly Wings and Enter Sandman

Entertain your audience with this flash back to the early 90's, and reminisce in the simple times with no social media to capture your tragic dance moves.
The MP4 file is the sequence audio and can also be used as a virtual matrix, it comes with free 'Just dance' compilation which will have the kids following along and dancing on your driveway.

Read more about this resource...

just purchased the sequence and some of the jpg do not match up in the sequence compared to the directory. It seems the names are off in the directory.

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
just purchased the sequence and some of the jpg do not match up in the sequence compared to the directory. It seems the names are off in the directory.
@fancitrix Thanks so much for letting me know and apologies for the inconvenience! I'll take a look at what has happened and come back to you urgently.

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
Hi @fancitrix I have sent you a PM with the correct zip file and a free sequence as an apology for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any other difficulties.

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
Sequences by Mel updated "Smashing Sandman" Bullet with Butterfly Wings and Enter Sandman with a new update entry:

Updated zip file

Entertain your audience with this flash back to the early 90's, and reminisce in the simple times with no social media to capture your tragic dance moves.
The MP4 file is the sequence audio and can also be used as a virtual matrix, it comes with free 'Just dance' compilation which will have the kids following along and dancing on your driveway.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom