Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

xLights Sequence Requests

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
As we now cover Sharing, Paid & Vendor Sequences a great suggestion was made to have a request list.
That way members can browse through and see what some popular choices are and look at sequencing them.

So simpy add your requests below, ideally with a Youtube/Vimeo link (just post the url in the thread).

If the sequence is one that you also like, just give it a like. The more likes a seqeunce gets, the more popular it is!

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
I'll start the ball rolling on this one with what I believe would make an amazing sequence. Almost everyone knows most of the lyrics and who doesn't get up to have a boogy when it plays at a party/wedding etc!

The Grease Megamix

I would love it if someone would do the Adam Sandler Hanukkah Song! In fact I cannot believe it has not been done yet! At least not that I caould find and I have looked everywhere!

robnation13

Sequence Seller
I would love it if someone would do the Adam Sandler Hanukkah Song! In fact I cannot believe it has not been done yet! At least not that I caould find and I have looked everywhere!

i Would like this also is there anyone who we can pay to do it?

I just watched the guardians of the galaxy holiday special and would love someone to do the first song, "“I Don't Know What Christmas Is (But Christmastime is Here)" by The Old 97's. I'd pay for that!

I just watched the guardians of the galaxy holiday special and would love someone to do the first song, "“I Don't Know What Christmas Is (But Christmastime is Here)" by The Old 97's. I'd pay for that!
Pixel Perfect Sequences Released It!

I am new to RGB lighting. So new that I have only recently acquired a Kulp-8 controller and 1,000 pixel lights to set up a mega tree and a few arches. I would like to set up a Mardi Gras themed tree. Does anyone have a Mardi Gras effect for xLights?

I’m looking for carnivale or Mardi Gras effects for parade floats. Mega tree sequences would probably work although the led strips are horizontal hoops rather than vertical. Paid or unpaid. Looking for dazzling effects, not necessarily timed to music.

I’m looking for carnivale or Mardi Gras effects for parade floats. Mega tree sequences would probably work although the led strips are horizontal hoops rather than vertical. Paid or unpaid. Looking for dazzling effects, not necessarily timed to music.
Showstoppers has one. Here is the link

Hello I am looking to request the following
- Killers - Joel The Lump of Coal
- Killers - Don't Shoot Me Santa
- Killers - I Fell It In My Bones
- Spirited - Bringin Back Christmas
If anyone has these I would love to add them to my show

Hello all. I looked through the available sequences looking for TSO- Sarajevo, but I only have a 12’ mega tree. Nothing else currently. Nothing listed, except 1 was just for a tree. I liked it but am looking for something a little different. 12’ tree 31 strings(180) and 1 star.
Really want to add this to my rotation before Christmas

Hello I am looking to request the following
- Killers - Joel The Lump of Coal
- Killers - Don't Shoot Me Santa
- Killers - I Fell It In My Bones
- Spirited - Bringin Back Christmas
If anyone has these I would love to add them to my show
Somebody just uploaded Bringin Back Christmas to the xLights Google Drive!

Top Bottom