Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Changing Existing Sequence

ListenToOurLights

Sequence Sharer
Model Sharer
Sequences
So if I have posted sequences here in the past and I want to update the binary how can I do that?

Even better, is there a way to update an existing sequence to use a google drive link vs. a previously uploaded binary?

Loopz

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
I dont know exactly but I have deleted a sequence and then reupped it so I would think even though its a pain in the tukus it would work.

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
So if I have posted sequences here in the past and I want to update the binary how can I do that?

Even better, is there a way to update an existing sequence to use a google drive link vs. a previously uploaded binary?
If you go to the overview page of the sequence you wish to update, there is a 'Post an Update' button.
Click on that and it gives you the option to 'Replace Download'. From there you can add the Google Drive link.

update.png

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
I dont know exactly but I have deleted a sequence and then reupped it so I would think even though its a pain in the tukus it would work.
If you follow the steps in the post above, it's a lot easier then deleting and re-uploading.

Top Bottom