Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Congratulations on 30k downloads!

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Thanks @Mark_M , I'm very happy with that achievement! Be interesting to see what it is on the 1st January 2024 as this is the forums busy time with Halloween and Christmas!
Most importantly, thank you to those that have added their sequences, either for free of for sale. Never imagined the site would be this popular when I started it!

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Thanks for all your work Dave! I wanted to be able to share, and also sell my sequences, but the google drive is such a minefield sometimes. And I barely have the time to sequence let alone manage a website. This provides all of us the perfect platform to use!

I just found this site, it's amazing! Really impressed with it. Thank you for all the hardwork, and the amazing sequence sharers.

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
40,000 on the horizon! Place your bets for when it's reached! I reckon the 16th November!

Dave

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Well that was a bit sooner then my prediction! We're currently on 40,037 downloads!
Well done Sequence Sharers :D

Top Bottom