Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Looking for someone to sequence a show

I am looking for someone to sequence 4 songs to a show I have created for the retirement community I work for. I have attached a pic of the show/prop locations. Thank you in advance for any help.Prop Layout.JPG

Mandl

Sequence Sharer
Sequences
If you find some shows on here free or paid for all you need to do is import them to your props and you will get yourself something no one else will have . There are a few tutorials on You tube to help show how simple importing a show now is .

handy thing to know would be what are those for songs ? people just just point you to a download

If you find some shows on here free or paid for all you need to do is import them to your props and you will get yourself something no one else will have . There are a few tutorials on You tube to help show how simple importing a show now is .
Yeah I have been doing that. Because my show is so small having to do a lot of modifying of the importing to get a show that actually look good. Was thinking it might be easier to hire someone who is pretty quick at making them to make them!

handy thing to know would be what are those for songs ? people just just point you to a download
Thanks for the tip. This is the following music list that I am thinking but also open for suggestions:

All I want for Christmas - Mariah Carey
Sarajevo - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Rocking around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee version
Frozen - Idina Menzel
And possibly as a replacement:
Jingle Bell Rocks - Bobby Helms version

Javito

Sequence Sharer
Inaugural Member
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Can you share your "Show" (the folder where you created the layout)? It shouldn't be difficult to import sequences there.

Thanks for the tip. This is the following music list that I am thinking but also open for suggestions:

All I want for Christmas - Mariah Carey
Sarajevo - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Rocking around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee version
Frozen - Idina Menzel
And possibly as a replacement:
Jingle Bell Rocks - Bobby Helms version
id be shocked if you couldnt find all of those right here on this site, if not youll find them HERE as they are some of the more popular songs ever done

Top Bottom