Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

2023 XLATW Reject Bundle

Christmas Sequence 2023 XLATW Reject Bundle

WiserSequences

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
WiserSequences submitted a new sequence:

2023 XLATW Reject Bundle

All four 2023 XLATW Rejects in one magical bundle!

To make importing easier, groups were used for nearly every effect.

Sequence includes the following props/groupings:
GE MOAW
PPD GeoWreath
GE Rosa Grande
GE Rosa Wreath
EFL Showstopper Spinner
EFL Showstopper Snowflake
EFL Singing Star
Boscoyo ChromaCane99
Boscoyo DIYC Tree
EFL Mini NSR tree...

Read more about this resource...

WiserSequences

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
They look awesome!!!! Any possibility of some moving heads being added at some point?
I plan on learning how to sequence moving heads in xLights in early 2024 and once I feel skilled enough to produce a unique look for each of my sequences, I will likely come back and update each sequence from the 2023 Reject Bundle at no additional cost for those who had already purchased the sequences. No promises, but moving heads are definitely on my roadmap.

WiserSequences

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
these are much better than what was chosen for the xlights around the world this year.
I don’t know if I should take that as a compliment considering my Kid on Christmas sequence is one of the 3 official XATW options this year :) It’s hard because their layout and prop selection is very limiting as they try not to favor any given vendor whereas when I use my personal layout (as shown in the rejects) I have a lot more freedom. In any case, please try to film your display for Kid in Christmas and let the XATW team know the video URL, it would be amazing to break through 1k video submissions in 2023!

Glad you like the 2023 reject sequences. Hopefully I will have enough inspiration and creativity to do it next year as well!

WiserSequences

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
WiserSequences updated 2023 XLATW Reject Bundle with a new update entry:

2023 XLATW Reject Bundle Update v1.1

The following sequences have been updated to v1.1: Tommee Profitt - We Three Kings.

The following props have been updated for better overall coverage and effect:
Megatree
Peace Stakes
Mini Trees
Spiral Trees
Arches
Whole House

The megatree now contains 2 separate images that need to mapped. These images drastically improve the quality over the previous effects.
If you saved your import file, nothing has been added/removed or changed in the naming so you should be able to use your...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom