Welcome to xLights Sequences

A modern, easy to navigate, simple to use site to share your very own created xLights Sequences.
Not only that, we offer a marketplace where you can sell your own sequences or showcase them as a vendor!

Happily Ever After Magic Kingdom version Disney mash up

Christmas Sequence Happily Ever After Magic Kingdom version Disney mash up

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Sequences by Mel submitted a new sequence:

Happily Ever After Magic Kingdom version Disney mash up

I am super excited to release this sequence: Disney’s Happily Ever After – Magic Kingdom version. It includes 9 Disney favourites and is a tribute to the nightly Fireworks show at Disney World. Mapping is at a group level for easy import.

The video and audio are compiled by me, and are included in the download – you accept responsibility for any copyright.

I will be holding 2 zoom sessions (to start with) for anyone who would like assistance with mapping this sequence in a break out room...

Read more about this resource...

From someone who lives very close to the magic and has seen the happily ever after show many times, I say very well done! The choir in the finally gets me every time and you managed to capture that here. Fantastic job!

Thank you. Flat out trying to get my first show together for this year and glad I could find someone here in OZ with some sequences. Hoping to get this up and running for the launch. Wish me Luck ! !

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
Thank you. Flat out trying to get my first show together for this year and glad I could find someone here in OZ with some sequences. Hoping to get this up and running for the launch. Wish me Luck ! !
Good luck with your first year! I found it the hardest for sure! so rest assured it does get easier. There are a few of us in Oz that sell sequences, Daniel Renwick sells on here, Suz has OZlightshows, Pierre has Blinky sequences & Emma has Light em up Sequences. Daniel has a great free copy of the Lion King with some really cool effects especially if you have lots of pixels and a grasp on mapping Sequence - The Lion King - The Circle of Life and Jim Dayman has also done an adapted version of it Sequence - The Lion King - The Circle of Life Hope all goes well with your show! I'll be adding at least 1 other free sequence this season so check back a bit later :)

im a first timer aswell. been playing for years but first real show year! pixlite 16 dumped on me week one this year. kulp 32a-b running now. i really want to be there for the discusion and real talk about how to make things work!!!! my only question is what time zone are we talking? im eastern standard! i will set my clock for any other time zone!!!

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
  • Seller
im a first timer aswell. been playing for years but first real show year! pixlite 16 dumped on me week one this year. kulp 32a-b running now. i really want to be there for the discusion and real talk about how to make things work!!!! my only question is what time zone are we talking? im eastern standard! i will set my clock for any other time zone!!!
Hi @bad habits I'm based in Brisbane Australia, I added a clock conversion link in the Overview tab (not sure if you mean Eastern Australia, or Eastern USA) I am offering to help anyone who has purchased, this sequence or any of my sequences with mapping it to their xLights layout and optimising the effects for their props. This will be my third year, so I'm still getting a grasp on all of the controller configs etc, but the guys in zoom are jets at that part, and can provide assistance any time if that's what you are seeking? Sorry if I've misinterpreted your message 🙂

nfalzone

Sequence Sharer
Sequences
First off want to say that this sequence is amazing! Question though, is there an easy way to remove the Sing portion of the song and sequence? That is actually Illumination Studios (Universal) not Disney. I mean, kids aren't really going to care, I just know all my Disney die hards are going to call me out on that lol.

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
First off want to say that this sequence is amazing! Question though, is there an easy way to remove the Sing portion of the song and sequence? That is actually Illumination Studios (Universal) not Disney. I mean, kids aren't really going to care, I just know all my Disney die hards are going to call me out on that lol.
Hi @nfalzone thankyou! and no unfortunately not (you could probably spend ~6hrs and maybe do it). I totally understand the Disney die-hards, and do sympathise, but I went with the creators prerogative and included it anyway :LOL: . If they want to get technical, you could say "technically" it is a hybrid Universal & Disney production. From the interwebs: Sing is a 2020 American 3D computer-animated musical comedy film produced by LuKain Animation, Walt Disney Pictures, Universal Pictures and Distributed by Walt Disney Studios with Universal Pictures Distribution. The Movie is based on the 2016 Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment film the same name. Hope that helps :)

nfalzone

Sequence Sharer
Sequences
Hi @nfalzone thankyou! and no unfortunately not (you could probably spend ~6hrs and maybe do it). I totally understand the Disney die-hards, and do sympathise, but I went with the creators prerogative and included it anyway :LOL: . If they want to get technical, you could say "technically" it is a hybrid Universal & Disney production. From the interwebs: Sing is a 2020 American 3D computer-animated musical comedy film produced by LuKain Animation, Walt Disney Pictures, Universal Pictures and Distributed by Walt Disney Studios with Universal Pictures Distribution. The Movie is based on the 2016 Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment film the same name. Hope that helps:)
All good, I may take a stab at it. Again, the sequence is simply awesome!

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
All good, I may take a stab at it. Again, the sequence is simply awesome!
Thanks! Yes thinking about it some more it actually wouldn't be too bad because you could just cut the video in clip champ and bulk edit the sequence. I was originally thinking you would need to edit in audacity again, but duh!! Just edit the video.

I purchased the sequence and it said there was an error with the payment, but I got a PayPal receipt. Do you receive an email with the sequence or do you access it though here? Can you confirm if you received the payment?

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
I purchased the sequence and it said there was an error with the payment, but I got a PayPal receipt. Do you receive an email with the sequence or do you access it though here? Can you confirm if you received the payment?
Hi, I think my PayPal is having an issue - very sorry! I will pm you a link to the sequence now.

Hi Mel, I love the look of this sequence and the music even more.....I've never purchased a sequence, wondering if it is simple to download and move onto my xlights layout? (and are you around in case I run into issues without needing the zoom room crew?) lol

Sequences by Mel

Sequence Sharer
Sequence Seller
Sequences
Hi Mel, I love the look of this sequence and the music even more.....I've never purchased a sequence, wondering if it is simple to download and move onto my xlights layout? (and are you around in case I run into issues without needing the zoom room crew?) lol
Hi @Dr Nunn , yes it is as easy to map as any sequence is lol. I suggest you try mapping the free Taylor Swift one as that is very similar to the Happily ever after for mapping and see if it looks good on your layout. If you would like to message me a screen capture of your layout I am happy to make suggestions for you on what to map to where - and am also available to assist remotely if we can tee up a time to meet in zoom if you get really stuck :) So far I have had a lot of positive feedback on how easy it is to map, but like anything it depends how much experience you have had too.

Top Bottom